Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Annoying that City are 3 points behind us with a game in hand.
I was worried too, but the reality now is that they´ve lost two points in one of the easiest matches in this competition. Even in the worst case scenario, we would be losing just one more point than them - after facing Liverpool at Anfield.

P.S: I think City are still important title contenders and I love when they drop points.

Just saw the final score.

lol.

We really need to at least get a point at Anfield tomorrow. This sort of shit isn't going to keep up over the whole 38 matches.

Wow, that seems harsh on Bilic after the performance they just put up.

Have to say, is this going to put pressure on the Arse board as their rivals are making early moves 👀

Diabolical.

He'd keep them up.

What magic is another manager gonna come and do with them??

Ridiculous.

Deluded owner.

This is one of those textbook scenarios where a manager gets a team promoted; gets fuck all money, then gets sacked and watches the club give the new guy all the dosh he should have been allowed to spend.

Bless him... Just heard his presser.... Buzzing after that result..... He didn't have a clue this was coming.

Poor Slav. :dierpochhug:

Last edited:
Covid outbreak at Sunderland... Will miss 3 games... Said they would have pulled their last game too, but were in fear of punishment.

Rules still being inconsistently applied; leading to a deepening of the shit show (they should have been in no doubt what to do, but the prior backpeddling - see Newcastle etc. - left them in 2 minds).

Levy best be getting Stoke tested before our game.

Back
Top Bottom