Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's arguably been the best defender in the Premier League this season along with Ruben Dias.

Funnily enough, another one we missed out on.

But. Joe Rodon.
Not sure what games you’ve been watching but I don’t think he’s even been the best defender at Chelsea. We should have paid for Skriniar - that much is clear and Rodon looks pants like most cheap punt specials

Not sure what games you’ve been watching but I don’t think he’s even been the best defender at Chelsea. We should have paid for Skriniar - that much is clear and Rodon looks pants like most cheap punt specials

Most of the games where Chelsea have looked ridiculously good defensively for the most part, usually down to him. I haven't watched their last few games though.

Honestly I don't think I can put into words how frustrating it is to see a team we beat 6-1 four places above us in the league and beating a team we just lost convincingly to.

To think, we scoffed at the likes of signing Cavani and Thiago Silva - both would have improved us.
what sign another striker? don't be silly, they'll never get on the pitch, kane's undroppable, relying on one striker and running him into the ground is the modern way, blah, blah, blah

We need Bale to arrive or we won't get top 4 or better.

Kane and Son cannot do it alone..

I still say Leicester will fall short and that United are not as good as their points but both teams have more players who make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom