Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always saw Ward Prowse as a bit of a soft cunt with a wand of a left foot, but he's genuinely a good all rounder.

What Winks should have been really.

Southampton's kit feels very Latin American to me but i'm not sure why...
Alarcon_Peru-Qualifies-for-World-Cup.jpg

Peru 2018 world cup. Also their dictators like a good sash.

Trent was shocking. SHOCKING.

Southampton really need to buy a couple of senior players though, their squad is incredibly thin. They seriously have three central midfielders in the squad.

Two kids playing now, amazing how they're still as high in the table as they are.

Trent was shocking. SHOCKING.

Southampton really need to buy a couple of senior players though, their squad is incredibly thin. They seriously have three central midfielders in the squad.

Two kids playing now, amazing how they're still as high in the table as they are.
Young and inexperienced but pretty good though. Rather an inexperienced KWP than an experienced Walcott.

This is why Nagelsmann is the next evolution in managing. It seems Rabbithut has press and shell whereas Nagelsmann's teams are more than comfortable and capable in possession. This level of siege doesn't occur with him.

Love that fucking tackle from Walnut. And james Milner has the fucking cheek to complain about a hard or dirty tackle. Cunt.

Back
Top Bottom