Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t think playing against Fulham is a good indication of how much the gooners have improved though, Fulham seem happy to roll over and get there belly tickled here today, seems like they are just happy to be in the PL again, but if they keep playing like this they are going straight back down!

Woolwich always look class when it's easy that never stopped since they were good I'm not worried about them they'll soon get a good doing over by a Burnley) Southampton/Newcastle

So, we have Martin Keown saying you won't see a better goal this season, 57 mins into the first game, we have people saying Gabriel is a fantastic signing because he scored a goal with his shoulder after missing the ball completely, people predicting Woolwich being strong this season.. THEY ARE PLAYING FULHAM FFS..

Oh football, how i've missed you..

Back
Top Bottom