Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly. He should have ended the game after the equalizer - or at least before United´s corner. Then he panicked and "ended" the game too soon (when the ball was still in the penalty box) - without seeing a clear penalty in the process.

In any case, one of the most unfair results I´ve seen in a long time.

Brighton hit the woodwork 5 times
Denied 2 penalties
Man Utd first goal wasn't even a free kick and it was a foul on Dunk anyway
Matic should have been sent off
Game was allowed to carry on until the 97th minute after 5 minutes were given.

Unfair is putting it lightly.

Spurs hit the woodwork 5 times
Denied 2 penalties
Man Utd first goal wasn't even a free kick and it was a foul on Dier anyway
Matic should have been sent off
Game was allowed to carry on until the 97th minute after 5 minutes were given.

Unfair is putting it lightly.
FIXED: you've just summarised NEXT week's match report!!

Jammy Mancs. Can someone explain to me why there were 7 mins of added time? That final corner should never have existed in the first place.

2 extra minutes? Bollocks.

That's all without mentioning the ridiculous free kick given against Trossard on Shaw which then lead to the equaliser in the first half, which was a foul by Maguire on Dunk ANYWAY after Matic (who set the goal up) should have been sent off when elbowing a Brighton player.

Whole game stunk of corruption.

This is why there should be a stadium game clock, like American Football, the whole time thing is another one of those arbitrary refereeing things that is never consistent. But then cunts will moan about it not being the "game they fell in love with" etc.

Just take it out of the refs control, have a time keeper who does the fucking job properly. Hour of in play ball per game exactly, clock stops every time the ball isn't in play, once that hour's up, that's it, no debate. It would be so fucking simple and equitable.

This is why there should be a stadium game clock, like American Football, the whole time thing is another one of those arbitrary refereeing things that is never consistent. But then cunts will moan about it not being the "game they fell in love with" etc.

Just take it out of the refs control, have a time keeper who does the fucking job properly. Hour of in play ball per game exactly, clock stops every time the ball isn't in play, once that hour's up, that's it, no debate. It would be so fucking simple and equitable.
I've been banging on about this for years to anyone who'll listen. No more of that feckin Fergie time bollox. Don't have to worry about adding 30 secs on for every goal, yellow card crap either

I know we've always had "Fergie time" but scoring a winner after the final whistle is a whole new level.

As as I said earlier, the Premier League has been a complete and utter joke due to lack of basic common sense from the refs.

Back
Top Bottom