Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the defence and goalkeeper they have - absolutely.

Not to mention they're still have Andre Gomes in midfield.

Calvert-Lewin will probably carry them to top 6, maybe even top 5 ahead of Man Utd and Woolwich - but a title run just isn't for them.

Is there a different Calvert-Lewin that is actually good that is coming to their side?

Because the current guy they have isn't remotely close to good enough to carry them to anything.

If you need to use a freeze frame, zoom in and draw a line across, it’s not a clear and obvious error. The use of VAR is ridiculous. We’d be better off without.

I like to think people admire me for how much I fucking despise Liverpool, but these offside decisions boil my piss.

It’s nonsense. Treat it like DRS in cricket and give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking side.

Anyway, both sides may improve over the season (or may not), but I think we will improve even more than them. I am not too worried about either side. It depends more on us than on them

If you need to use a freeze frame, zoom in and draw a line across, it’s not a clear and obvious error. The use of VAR is ridiculous. We’d be better off without.

Use of VAR in terms of offside isn't about "clear and obvious".... Every goal is checked.

Back
Top Bottom