Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that Saints goal has cheered me up. Hughton has won as Forest manager late on and my local side Walton & Hersham won from being 2-0 down.

Come on Spurs make it count tomorrow.

Fuck ‘em all!

worsted worsted is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised

Full blown fire and brimstone in the yankie thread tonight.

source.gif

Twitter saying another VAR fiasco ...

I thought that in real time, but as they didn't show a replay or review it or anything i assumed it had hit his shoulder.
Just further proof that VAR is absolute wank, some will hint at conspiracies I just think its being implemented by absolute clowns with no clue, throws up more controversary than it cures.

I thought that in real time, but as they didn't show a replay or review it or anything i assumed it had hit his shoulder.
Just further proof that VAR is absolute wank, some will hint at conspiracies I just think its being implemented by absolute clowns with no clue, throws up more controversary than it cures.

Bearing in mind we struggle to field a quality ref in every EPL game anyway, it does make you question the quality of depth in the ref pool with VAR meaning we need even more refs.

Back
Top Bottom