Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hassenhüttl looks like he's doing a really good job with Saints. Also seems a fun bloke with a GSOH in interviews and lots of smiles.

Everton just filthy at the moment, that's one bad tackle and 2 shocking ones in 2 matches. I'm sure refs have clocked this.

Win against Burnley and we're 2 points off top.

Don't think we can win the League with our current CB pool.

Unless Rondon's an instant hit and we buy another in Jan (unlikely).

Top priority for me is still a cup.

Beat Stoke and we're 2 games away from one.

I think we have a chance of winning the league despite the CB problems we have. Mainly because every other team has also exhibited one flaw or another this season. No stand outs. This race is going to come down to team depth, managerial experience, luck (with injuries especially) and hunger.

Glad the PL scheduled this game as one to round out the weekend. This is some really good and exciting stuff. This is what I like to see unlike that garbage in the Leeds-Villa game with all that fancy-pantsing hipster football.

Back
Top Bottom