Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perreira, Castagne,Soyuncu, Fofana

We should just wait until we see Leicester target a defender and go for him tbh (although they probably did that with us with the first 2).

Perreira, Castagne,Soyuncu, Fofana

We should just wait until we see Leicester target a defender and go for him tbh (although they probably did that with us with the first 2).
Nah, we seem be doing great with the 42M Sanchez as one for the future and whatever it takes for the heavy legged Skriniar. Who needs all that athleticism and ball playing that Leicester will have when all are fit? It's just overkill if you ask me.

Just seen Sociedad are 1-0 up against Granada.

La Liga table looking just as open and exciting as the Premier League and Serie A tables do.

I22GBcy9

Matip back in for Liverpool.

Very very attacking.

EmT5BddW4AYHmwK

Standard City line up.

Wolves look like they could play all day and not score. They seem very passive in attack this season.

They are so reliant on individual great plays from Traore or Jiminez. If you watch them play they look so bad for 90% of the game and then you look up and they win 1-0 because of a great goal from Jimenez or Traore. They are so bad at building up the attack.

In a way they are like a bargain bin version of us, except their two "stars" are much worse than Kane/Son.

Nah, we seem be doing great with the 42M Sanchez as one for the future and whatever it takes for the heavy legged Skriniar. Who needs all that athleticism and ball playing that Leicester will have when all are fit? It's just overkill if you ask me.

But are they good in the air and are they cunts?

That is what truly matters.

Back
Top Bottom