Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, We stay 2nd over the break, pretty good!

If you go by fewest losses I think you usually get a good idea of the top contenders.

Spurs, chelsea, city, liverpool all sitting on 1 loss. Quite likely top 4 by the end to my eye.

Nil-Nil?

I'll gladly take a 10-0 Villa win. They have had a nice start but aren't a threat to finish above us at all.

Confidence is good, but over-confidence is worrying. We're not sufficiently good to want any of our potential competitors to get 3 points from a game. I'd like all other teams to draw 0-0 in every game between now and the end of the season, except when they lose to us.

Confidence is good, but over-confidence is worrying. We're not sufficiently good to want any of our potential competitors to get 3 points from a game. I'd like all other teams to draw 0-0 in every game between now and the end of the season, except when they lose to us.

Its not overconfidence it is reality.

Villa has shown nothing this season and especially last season to think that they will finish above us, they have a worse team, less resources, a lesser manager and if they win all their games in hand would only be one point ahead.

I'll confidently say if we don't finish ahead of Villa this season it won't matter much because our season will be such a disaster that villa will be an afterthought with the all the pitchforks that will be out.

Really. ?

a goon slaughter

You worried about villa ?

I'm worried about Villa, Leicester, Liverpool, Man City, Wolves, Chelsea, Southampton, Everton, Woolich, Leeds, Man Utd, palace, West Ham & Newcastle. Only slightly worried about the others.

I want Champions League next season and we've only played a handful of games ffs.

Why are they sky pundits calling the gomez penalty an injustice. It would of been a penalty in 1945 never mind 2020. Its a penalty. Didn't hear this wailing in the champions league final. Suck it up it was stone wall handball penalty.

Back
Top Bottom