Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depressing start to the Game week. Chelsea looking ominous - pace up front with Werner and Ziyech. Kante back to his best shielding the defence. And their CB's - supposedly their weakness playing career best foot ball in the case of Zouma.

Fucking hate Chelsea...

WAG war.
I reckon Vardy blabbed to a friend who talked to the media. That seems more likely than her selling the story herself.
Colleen is never going to prove it was Vardy unless the Sun journalist gives her up as the source.

Deserved win for a very young Monaco team, even first half they had more of the ball than PSG, but the difference first half was the quality in the final third, Monaco frittered away their moments and PSG were more lethal on with their counters (and but for a couple of close offsides could have been out of sight), but second half Kovac took off Geubbess, brought on Fabregas and changed from 442 to 4231, they now had a bit more composure in the final third.

Fofana probably my MOTM, very strong, robust 6 who also saw more of the ball than anyone on the pitch, (85 passes 87%) but Tchouameni had a similarly solid game as well.

Desasi and Badiashile were a bit ropey first half, and Badiashile's passing was a bit sloppy, but second half they were pretty decent.

I caught the last 20/25 minutes of the game and thought he looked pretty good. That one run into the area near the end was a good skilful powerful run. One to keep an eye on perhaps?

WAG war.
I reckon Vardy blabbed to a friend who talked to the media. That seems more likely than her selling the story herself.
Colleen is never going to prove it was Vardy unless the Sun journalist gives her up as the source.

I cant help but think back to when the phone tapping was happening and celebs thought it was people they knew betraying them but it was the messages getting hacked. This feels similar albeit with social media. I'm not saying a paper has done it, but what if something is uncovered at the trial. It wouldn't be a surprise would it?

Dropping points to shit sides like Newcastle could still end up biting us in the arse this season, they are fucking woeful and we should have been out of sight.

Chelsea starting to worry me, they are clicking a lot faster than they have a right too with that many new players.

WAG war.
Either way that vardy is the snake. Absolute wrongun

what good name did she ever have to slander

Dropping points to shit sides like Newcastle could still end up biting us in the arse this season, they are fucking woeful and we should have been out of sight.

Chelsea starting to worry me, they are clicking a lot faster than they have a right too with that many new players.

Dropping points to shit side like West Brom might end up biting Chelsea in the arse too.

Lewis Dunk is Drunk.

Surprised by Potters changes with Dunk back. Veltman was strong in his absence and White in the DM role made them a bit stronger in the midfield and let Bissouma have a bit more liscence.

Back
Top Bottom