Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow. Chelsea completely nullified City. Tuchel made Guardiola look like Villas-Boas!

Kante was unreal. Rudiger a monster. From an Englishman perspective, I also thought Reece James was outstanding, and Chilwell not too far behind, which bolds well for England next month. Foden just couldn't get into it but his time will surely come. Guardiola killed him by playing him down the middle in the first half. Mount was Mount, terrific player in every sense.

Good game of football all in all and wouldn't have minded extra-time.

Fucking hell, is this still a Spurs forum? I found the whole experience excruciatingly painful to watch.

If they STILL had 'spot the ball' you couldn't get odds on being THAT accurate... its in EXACTLY the same position!

I WISH you hadn't posted that... makes 2 years ago (and tonight) hurt that little bit more.
Makes me sad. Actually made me smoke (had quit for 7 months before tonight), just because the first thing it reminded me was that penalty. I'm still not over that decision, probably will never be for the rest of my life.

The Bees always been my second team, my Dad played for their reserves in the late 50s - would be great to see them back in the top division - shame they're not still at Griffin Park, I had a few good burgers there back in the 80s.
They are my families second team as well, my great grandfather also played youth n reserves for them.

My father was cremated last month with a Brentford scarf draped over the coffin. Meant a lot to me today.

Imagine how Paris fans feel
Fuck em.... the original 'plastic' fans!

They were plastic when City & Chelsea were in the old 3rd/2nd Divisions...

Most PSG shirts I see around are worn by people who probably don't even know Paris HAS a football club (and they've only been a club since 1970... fuck me, I've got PANTS older than that!)

It's basically Neymar/Nike Utd FC! I doubt they have too many feelings on the matter.
The sooner Poch is out of there, the better!

Back
Top Bottom