OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vlahovic outstanding all round play for Fiorentina tonight, capped off with a brilliant header just now. Milenkovic playing well in a back four. Nic Gonzalez decent, scored a good goal. Belotti not up to much, Wilfried Singo RWB for Torino looks decent.

Edit: Milenkovic proceeds to play statue, conspires with others in defence to allow Torino a goal in minute 88.

Last edited:
Jeeeeezus; I just seen the world's youngest knuckle-dragger in the crowd at WHam...... Imagine a coked-up, 4 year of Jack Wiltshire.

:lamelashock:

Didn't know where to post this:

I am in Italy for a couple of weeks, and I cannot use HesGoal here (tried yesterday). Does anybody know a decent stream I can use? Thanks in advance πŸ‘

I am in Italy for a couple of weeks, and I cannot use HesGoal here (tried yesterday). Does anybody know a decent stream I can use? Thanks in advance πŸ‘
Check the match thread just before kick off . Why is hesgoal not working ? It been fine for me

Strange fact
β€œ In Scotland, Rangers displayed five stars above the badge on their shirts in 2003 to symbolize their 50 league titles. Celtic have one star above their badge to represent their triumph in the 1967 European Cup.”

There's quote a few links being posted in the match thread mate.

Back
Top Bottom