OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loving the commentators going on about how much Caley need money, whilst studiously avoiding why that is and not mentioning they lost about two million quid on concerts by Duran Duran and Andrea Bocelli.

Levy take note and I hope you made sure Beyoncé visited the club shop on her way out.

That’s it.

I was just thinking how far committed forward they were while holding the lead, and then that happened. Our players crumble backwards to defend with 60 minutes left in a game.
There are pluses and minuses to it. I've no doubt Celtic has been bitten by it and Spurs will be too.

But you get a sense of the philosophy. They are what they are, they do what they do.

That 3rd goal… there was a moment the player withs defender on his back could have passed back (Spurs player would have for sure) instead he turned and curled a ball up the right wing where it was taken full speed and crossed where there were several Celtic players already in the box… brilliant stuff. I’m all in. (Cue the haters and snobs telling me what crap the opposition and league is blah blah)

Back
Top Bottom