OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Destiny Udogie is going to need some coaching in pre-season. A bit like Spence, physically well able to defend but treats it like part-time occupation.

71mcbxcaw14b1.png

Minute by minute graph for reference.

Bundesliga relegation/play-off 2nd leg between Hamburg and Stuttgart on Sky Sports from 19h30.

Hamburg have a seemingly impossible task of turning over a 3 goal deficit from the first leg against top flight Stuttgart. Hamburg thought they had promotion on the final day of the league proper only for Heidenheim to score in the 94th minute of their game to seal the 2nd promotion spot.

Thanks for VdV (and others) I've had a soft spot for Hamburg. As fucking useless as Hertha though, so German football offers me even less joy than our performances.

Bundesliga relegation/play-off 2nd leg between Hamburg and Stuttgart on Sky Sports from 19h30.

Hamburg have a seemingly impossible task of turning over a 3 goal deficit from the first leg against top flight Stuttgart. Hamburg thought they had promotion on the final day of the league proper only for Heidenheim to score in the 94th minute of their game to seal the 2nd promotion spot.

Thanks for VdV (and others) I've had a soft spot for Hamburg. As fucking useless as Hertha though, so German football offers me even less joy than our performances.

I follow Hertha in the Bundesliga. Talk about a yo-yo club.

I follow Portadown in N.I. Both teams were relegated.

And Tottenham. No wonder I have The Samaritans on fucking speed dial.

I follow Hertha in the Bundesliga. Talk about a yo-yo club.

I follow Portadown in N.I. Both teams were relegated.

And Tottenham. No wonder I have The Samaritans on fucking speed dial.
An Olympiastadion day out is one of my favourite things in football. Cracking beer, good food in the stalls in and around the stadium (except the Currywurst), good company talking to the locals at schoolboy English nO Level but the football... Thankfully I never had too much invested in the team when I was there.

An Olympiastadion day out is one of my favourite things in football. Cracking beer, good food in the stalls in and around the stadium (except the Currywurst), good company talking to the locals at schoolboy English nO Level but the football... Thankfully I never had too much invested in the team when I was there.

Love the Currywurst. My German relatives look at me like I'm eating a dead rat or something when I have it.

We're you working out there or army etc?

Love the Currywurst. My German relatives look at me like I'm eating a dead rat or something when I have it.

We're you working out there or army etc?
I was there for a couple of years just before Covid. I was working for one of the universities on some IT projects. The only army I'd be fit for (at any age) would have been Dad's Army.

Enjoyed most of the hearty German food on offer with the exception of currywurst.

I was there for a couple of years just before Covid. I was working for one of the universities on some IT projects. The only army I'd be fit for (at any age) would have been Dad's Army.

Enjoyed most of the hearty German food on offer with the exception of currywurst.

Potsdam is nice. I usually stay out that way.

Potsdam is nice. I usually stay out that way.
I was living in Charlottenburg for most of the two years but had my first couple of months about 10 minutes walk up Prenzlauer Allee from Alexanderplatz. Loved the city. It has an 'urban beauty' about it - very much like north of Kings Cross before it was rebuilt, and a bit like Docklands - not pretty but great to walk around with a camera.

Spent a few days during my stay in Potsdam, and a few days in nearby Wannsee too. All very nice.

I was living in Charlottenburg for most of the two years but had my first couple of months about 10 minutes walk up Prenzlauer Allee from Alexanderplatz. Loved the city. It has an 'urban beauty' about it - very much like north of Kings Cross before it was rebuilt, and a bit like Docklands - not pretty but great to walk around with a camera.

Spent a few days during my stay in Potsdam, and a few days in nearby Wannsee too. All very nice.

I lived for 3 years in Charlottenburg when I was a kid. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom