OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boltonspur Boltonspur

Good Sir. We entered into a bet during December to the tune of £25. You said that Woolwich would fold. I thought otherwise.

I am currently so wonderfully happy that I will gladly double the amount and pay £50 to the charity of your choice.

Would love to see Woolwich finish below our 86 points in 16/17. They'll never catch our +60 GD.

Wouldn't even say it's impossible that they end up having a worse overall season than us in 16/17.

They've already got a worse goals against column. We conceded 26 that season in the league, they've conceded 38 and counting.

We scored 86 overall. They've scored 78. It's likely they end up with more than we did, but like you say, they won't be catching our goal difference.

We lost 4 that season. They've currently lost 4 but still to play Newcastle away and even Brighton at home won't be easy.

We won 26 overall. They would need to win 4 of their last 5 games to better that and go above our overall total of 86 points.

Now that WOULD be funny. All season they've spoke about winning the league and for them to finish SECOND after leading by 8 points AND have a worse season than we did in 16/17 when we didn't lead the table once would be hilarious.

So we're down to 7th now.
Tottenham be like:

iasip-its.gif

Obviously the cabbage patch kids winning 1 in 5 and bottling the league is fantastic news, but I can’t stop laughing at the Chavs. The cunts might go down. 39 points and they don’t like winning any more any time soon. Frankie Lampard. Fucking hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom