OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E7OK1J7XsAQkusp.jpg

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

England u20's were poor. Scott probably their best player on the day, thought Harvey Vale and the kid they brought on at rwb in the second half were particularly poor.

3-4-3 is a pretty horrid formation, you should probably never play it unless you have outstanding players for it.

England u20's were poor. Scott probably their best player on the day, thought Harvey Vale and the kid they brought on at rwb in the second half were particularly poor.

3-4-3 is a pretty horrid formation, you should probably never play it unless you have outstanding players for it.
Thought Ronnie Edwards had another good game at the back apart from almost getting caught out on the ball near the end that was given as a foul

It’s definitely not better than winning the Champions League with Porto, or winning a treble with Inter & knocking out the best club team ever in the process. It’s probably not even better than his league win with Madrid, considering he was up against prime Barca under Pep.

I hate Jose & he’s washed up, but that tweet is nonsense.

Happy Sevilla won. No love for Mourinho or Roma, but it would have been something for a club to basically qualify for the CL by winning the ECL and EL in consecutive years. Would have done wonders to validate the structure, really.

Hopefully it's Fiorentina doing it this year and next.
ECL needs to run for many years for it to find its place. I think there should be restrictions on the size of clubs allowed to compete in it (I haven’t sat down and given this any real thought) but it just seems wrong to have teams with total revenue streams less than the richer clubs pay their managers (one off knock out competition fine but not in league format).

I try think it has elevated the EL which was a slog getting through the league phase.

But if ever there was an advert that Jose football is no longer viable then this was it. He got it so wrong last night, he had the better players, many suited to an expensive game but he sticks to the only thing he knows.

Jose with no class shocker. Still can’t believe we had Jose as manager with Levy as Chairman, all we needed was Trump as owner to complete the classless set.

Really makes me want our next manager as someone likeable like Jol.

Who's the manager?

Was it only the one red card he got with us the whole time he was here?

I can only think he bribed every ref before matches
He's doing what he has always done. Deflecting away from his miserable own performance.

You wouldn't know that Seville won last night by going online, all of social media is talking about him (not Roma) but him. Very little about the winners too. But what is being discussed is his antics on the touchline and now the confronting of Taylor after the game (BTW I thought Taylor did a great job last night, considering the MO was to target him and the 4th official by the entire Roma staff and for their players to dive and fake injury and get in his face all night).

But no one is talking about how he got the tactics massively wrong last night. How disastrous his substitutions were. How shit he is.

Back
Top Bottom