Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

I was checking our forthcoming fixtures and saw this:

Sunday 7 April
Manchester United 15:30 Liverpool
Sheffield United 17:30 Chelsea
Tottenham Hotspur 18:00 Nottingham Forest

6pm on a Sunday seems an odd time to play.
Why is the earliest ko of the three games at 15:30?
Both our game and Man Utd v Liverpool are live on Sky. Why couldn't our game ko at 13:30?

Sunday 7 April

Both our game and Man Utd v Liverpool are live on Sky. Why couldn't our game ko at 13:30?

Our game was only changed to 6pm on a Sunday today. Was originally scheduled for Monday.

Why it's 6pm? God knows.

I feel for the fans tbh

Sunday 7 April

Our game was only changed to 6pm on a Sunday today. Was originally scheduled for Monday.

Why it's 6pm? God knows.

I feel for the fans tbh

Tube Strike apparently.

Lille playing some nice stuff under Fonseca, (Featuring a certain Nabil Bentaleb in midfield), it’s a shame Paratici poo poo’d his appointment for fucking Nuno.

Lenny Yoro looks like a real prospect. Comfortable with both feet, tall, athletic, pretty quick, tenacious (ie looks like he’d be fine in a high line).

Very young Lille side, playing some nice stuff. Bentaleb playing really well. Haraldsson (20yo playing as inverted LWF but also comfortable dropping deep to receive the ball in 8 positions) looks interesting.

Last edited:
Bentaleb? Nice. Man I remember when I really rated him for a bit.

My favourite Poch game is still that Woolwich home game in 14/15 when we smashed em up with Bentaleb and Mason in midfield, we pressed the shit out of them, with Bentaleb playing a lovely ball into Kane to score the winner. (Funnily enough he played a good ball tonight to set up the first goal)

Back
Top Bottom