Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Invincibles I guess, but they will never be my invincibles. That award of course goes to:

Perugia in 1979, finished the league undefeated but didn't win Serie A, that record will never be defeated
Meh, you could draw every game of the season and STILL go down on 38 points...

You'd be unbeaten though, eh?!!

Fair play to Leverkusen. Remarkable achievement really. I remember when they were Neverkusen. I liked that team then. Also Leverkusen away under Jol.

Imagine if they win a treble and are unbeaten in all competitions, it would be ridiculous really.

Do you know what? The sun's out, it's the final day of the League season... I'm feeling positive!

In the interests of fairness, and sportsmanship, and NOT being accused of 'petty small club mentality' I hope EVERYONE wins today!

Spurs (a given)
Man City (obviously!)
Woolwich (let 'em!)
Aston Villa (would make last Tuesday irrelevant)
Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle... (Let them sort it out between themselves)
Liverpool.... (Would be a fitting send off for Klopp)

However, in all sporting fairness, and integrity - I also hope that Everton, Brentford, Bournemouth and Wolves win too!!

Good luck to EVERYONE today!

Probably deserves its own thread, but it'll be an interesting summer transfer window for managers after this season. Definitely a few I've missed.

Teams without a new manager:

Brighton
West Ham
Milan
Juventus
Bayern
Freiburg

Chavs (??)
Rags (??)

Managers on the market:

Klopp
Tuchel
de Zerbi
Will Still
Mourinho
Flick
Potter
Conte
Zidane
Kovac

Last edited:
Probably deserves its own thread, but it'll be an interesting summer transfer window for managers after this season. Definitely a few I've missed.

Teams without a new manager:

Brighton
West Ham
Milan
Juventus
Bayern
Freiburg

Chavs (??)
Rags (??)

Managers on the market:

Klopp
Tuchel
de Zerbi
Will Still
Mourinho
Flick
Potter
Conte
Zidane
Kovac

West Ham already hired Lopetuegi

Lasagne Gate mark 2, that was West Ham as well wasn’t it ? Looks like they got the wrong team this time though! :dembelelol:

With Masters at the Death Star today there’s echos of Scudamore pissing it up at Highbury with Dein whilst our players got the shits in a game that never should have taken place. Maybe they did get the wrong team!

Hungry Cat GIF by Garfield

No "Aguero" or Aston Villa moments today City as although that would be especially tough for the goon scum, I don't think I care bare seeing it unfold.

An emphatic, no nonsense win please

Back
Top Bottom