Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the other time? I'm surprised Neville, Beckham, Ferdinand, Scholes haven't all been in the same team.

As much as I loved seeing the Spurs lads do well, that was my first time watching England properly in about 3 years.

I used to travel with England and all that but the last few years and the over rated and over inflated egos that made up the england team finally did it for me, anyway.......

We are not any better are we? Weak defensively, poor finishing by the Italians and we would have been two nil down, so good luck to the Spurs lads but as for England, going nowhere.

And I know he plays for Woolwich but Gibbs? WTF!! Everytime he got the ball at one nil down, he went backwards!!! FFS!!! And Delph in an England shirt was quite amusing.....nearly as funny as the self centred Rooney being made captain and still being surronded by syncophants that actually think he is a world class player!!

As much as I loved seeing the Spurs lads do well, that was my first time watching England properly in about 3 years.

I used to travel with England and all that but the last few years and the over rated and over inflated egos that made up the england team finally did it for me, anyway.......

We are not any better are we? Weak defensively, poor finishing by the Italians and we would have been two nil down, so good luck to the Spurs lads but as for England, going nowhere.

And I know he plays for Woolwich but Gibbs? WTF!! Everytime he got the ball at one nil down, he went backwards!!! FFS!!! And Delph in an England shirt was quite amusing.....nearly as funny as the self centred Rooney being made captain and still being surronded by syncophants that actually think he is a world class player!!

Agree on Delph, not very good, first half was an experiement and by all rights as it's a friendly Hodgson had every right to try something and it didn't work. Italy is a good test, they 'bend the rules' such as wrestling with Kane in the penalty area, park two buses playing insanly deep, the international equivalant of Mourinho football.

Boring yes, negative and cynical yes, effective yes, very effective. Italy is a very good test for any team so I thought they did well considering the circumstances, you'll never get a an open attractive game of football with the Italians, you have to treat it as it is and I thought in the second half they did alright.

I just know that it was Villa.
Just checked Wikipedia and looks like my stat was bullshit, the most was 7 Woolwich players back in 1934, United had 5 start in 2001, 2 more came on as subs and Liverpool had 5 in the last World Cup FFS...Fucking Twitter...

Just checked Wikipedia and looks like my stat was bullshit, the most was 7 Woolwich players back in 1934, United had 5 start in 2001, 2 more came on as subs and Liverpool had 5 in the last World Cup FFS...Fucking Twitter...
Sterling, Gerrard, Henderson, Johnson, Sturridge - Fair enough.

What a wonderful league the Championship is

I hope Woodgate gets to help Boro to automatic promotion, will mean a lot to him
It really is quite exciting at the top. Some great teams up there too, would love Brentford and Bournemouth to both go up, first timers in the Premier League and it would be an unreal achievement for both clubs.

Really want Bournemouth go up. Play very attractive football & score loads. That said they are losing at the moment .

Sure they'll probably goes straight back down but it'd be nice for them to go up

Would like Bournemouth up with our away fixture in Sept or May. Lovely weekend on the coast. Plus a walk along the front to say hello to 'Arry.

Really want Bournemouth go up. Play very attractive football & score loads. That said they are losing at the moment .

Sure they'll probably goes straight back down but it'd be nice for them to go up
I can see it now. Bournemouth go up. everyone says what a cracking job Eddie Howe has done. Halfway through season, Eddie Howe gets sacked and replaced by a second rate frenchman.

(Im surprised that Nigel Pearson is still at leicester)

I can see it now. Bournemouth go up. everyone says what a cracking job Eddie Howe has done. Halfway through season, Eddie Howe gets sacked and replaced by a second rate frenchman.

(Im surprised that Nigel Pearson is still at leicester)

Premier League job... Bournemouth.... If Eddie Howe gets sacked, there is one man for the job.

:harrysmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom