Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, no matter how cuntily-last-minute we manage to win a game... (90+3) THEY will always manage to top it... (45+1 & 90+1)

they will ALWAYS be utter scumcunts!

Still, they beat the mighty Crystal Palace on the opening day (we did that last season), and look where it got us!
...yet they needed to do it in the last minute of both halves...
Premier League winning quality that!

Shearer is right tho, they will now go and sign a few top players..

That team is shocking.. They thought because they have Van Gaal in that everything would be fine and they will win very game.. Time for a reality check.
I've copped a bit of flak for suggesting that van Gaal is yesterday's man - obviously I hope I'm right, but that line up today was a long way from terrifying. He has a huge job to do.

BBC Sport - Garth Crooks's team of the week

Garth Crooks team of the week...

Siggy running things at Old Trafford....still think he was the one to keep out of him and Holtby

I don't think it's one or the other with those two. Him and eriksen are a better comparison in my opinion. And eriksen is better.

I think Holtby and paulinho are more similar in positioning. Who would you keep out of those two based on performances you've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom