Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
crngwrth.gif

You're having a laugh, right?

My hatred:

1. Woolwich
2. Woolwich
3. Woolwich
4. Woolwich
5. Woolwich
6. Chelsea
7. Woolwich
8. West Ham
9. Woolwich
10. Manchester United

Honorable Mention:
Stoke City.

Putting aside that Hull are a fairly decent side, it's honestly quite funny seeing Pool losing points at home.

I mean people (as in the so called pundits and analysts) go on and on saying how we (Spurs) always do poorly in the PL during an EL week. So it's quite refreshing seeing these guys being shut up after the same thing is happening with their beloved wank team during a CL week. And it's been like that throughout the season for Pool.

A midweek game always has some sort of impact on the weekend game - if not in the form of (physically or mentally) fatigued players, then it's in the form of lack of preparation time for the weekend game (as compared to the opponent team).

Grew up in east london. Surrounded by them. Prefer them to northern oil teams
Really? And you don't hate them.You're a better man than me mate.When i was a nipper,growing up in first Enfield,then Hoddesdon, rarely meet a hammer.So had no problem with them.Them i started to come into contact with them and the pathological hatred of us.Fist slap i ever had at football was off them.i was 13
Whilst having many mates who follow them.As a group, no love lost between me and them

Piqué is shit

Never understood barca having pique, I know he Catalan and therefore a home boy but he wasn't very good at united and at barca he seems to rely on not having to defend because barca always have the ball. Whenever he gets tested he is barca's weak link.

I can understand why Barca were interested in verts, barca are better than us all over the pitch but if you ask me verts or pique that's an easy answer.

Never understood barca having pique, I know he Catalan and therefore a home boy but he wasn't very good at united and at barca he seems to rely on not having to defend because barca always have the ball. Whenever he gets tested he is barca's weak link.

I can understand why Barca were interested in verts, barca are better than us all over the pitch but if you ask me verts or pique that's an easy answer.
Piqué only performed with Puyol alongside him but he's gone now, he's pretty bad without him the world cup being a fine example.

Never meet hammers fans have we?
Watched the game today with a good mate. He is West Ham. I can't stand them but we all need a reality check. They played good football today. We are generally playing shite. Poch has said he needs time. FFS lets give him that. Spammers have shown it can be turned around. They won't be 4th at the end of the season.... Nor will we

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom