Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea are even more crooked than City at the moment.

At least city spent a shit ton on infrastructure and development to try and build something

Chelsea are just hoovering up players when the rest of the world are reeling from the downturn

They don’t even seem to be bothered about offloading players

Don’t get me wrong they are both despicable

News-La-chef-de-Chelsea-Marina-Granovskaia-pourrait-avoir-besoin-de-laide-du-grand-patron-de-Tottenham-Daniel-Levy.jpeg

She deserves respect ..

Chelsea are even more crooked than City at the moment.

At least city spent a shit ton on infrastructure and development to try and build something

Chelsea are just hoovering up players when the rest of the world are reeling from the downturn

They don’t even seem to be bothered about offloading players

Don’t get me wrong they are both despicable

I think Chelsea ideally would love to sell a bunch of players, but the likes of Drinkwater, Barkley and others are all on crazy wages, wages that no other club will pay them. No doubt most will end up on season long loans again.

For example, Barkley is on £100,000 a week, which is ridiculous for what's a run of the mill Premier League player. Drinkwater isn't far off that either.

People had a go at Kane for staying silent on social media when he wanted out, but if Ronaldo ends up going what he did is far worse IMO. Put a big post on his Insta saying he’s staying and then is now apparently ‘desperate to leave’.

What was it?
One of the people involved in the PSG ownership posted a salty tweet about how Real Madrid complains about how PSG are "killing football" yet they are willing to pay 160+ million for a player with a year left on his deal.

And then he ended it with "Sometimes we need a Hitler in our time" for some bloody reason.

One of the people involved in the PSG ownership posted a salty tweet about how Real Madrid complains about how PSG are "killing football" yet they are willing to pay 160+ million for a player with a year left on his deal.

And then he ended it with "Sometimes we need a Hitler in our time" for some bloody reason.
The same idiot who posted this about the deal:

My love for PSG, M. City and respective owners grows everyday... 🙄

I’d be genuinely surprised if Ronaldo goes to City.

Don’t get me wrong, it would be fucking hilarious. But UTD fans still worship him and it’s an oddly plastic move. He doesn’t need the money.

possibly but you get the potential of playing with Messi and a big chance of winning the CL. I’d rather that than him over here with City.

So would I, but to go there from a stronger league when you literally have the pick of any club in the world and will get an insane wage wherever you go is lame as fuck.....

If Ronaldo lands at United they become my tip to win the league.... Except they still have Ole so likely will bottle it.
Yeah, I don't think Ronaldo would take too long before shuffling Ole into the passenger seat and taking charge of affairs himself in that scenario...

Back
Top Bottom