Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My word..... How absolutely idiotic are the people running that shit-show.....

Why even buy him?

Also; this would suggest they are actually contracted to paying him more than Aguero which is ludicrous.
It's not that, it's something like removing Aguero's wages from the books only frees up 40% (for example) of the amount saved to be spent on incomings.

Their finances are so poorly managed that it's not a case of all savings can then be spent on new signings.

It's not that, it's something like removing Aguero's wages from the books only frees up 40% (for example) of the amount saved to be spent on incomings.

Their finances are so poorly managed that it's not a case of all savings can then be spent on new signings.

I understand your point, but these wage caps and who needs to do what to avoid breaking them are declared once a year rather a rolling review right?

If they managed to get Aguero's wages onto the bill for the season ahead, then surely they can juggle that amount around mid-season as they wish until the numbers are reviewed again in the coming summer.......?

If Woolwich get Isak and ship out Aubameyang then you have to say that's an excellent bit of business for them. If we're being honest, they can actually field what looks a very good starting 11.

Ramsdale

Tomiyasu
White
Gabriel
Tierney

Partey
Xhaka
Odegaard/Smith Rowe

Saka
Martinelli
Isak?

That looks more than decent and would be more so if they replaced Xhaka. A lot of them are at a great age too and should only improve.

Good, solid signing by Newcastle in Trippier once the formalities are complete. He's 31 but is still a very good right-back. They could do with at least a couple more of that calibre in this window, mind.

I understand your point, but these wage caps and who needs to do what to avoid breaking them are declared once a year rather a rolling review right?

If they managed to get Aguero's wages onto the bill for the season ahead, then surely they can juggle that amount around mid-season as they wish until the numbers are reviewed again in the coming summer.......?

jodie whittaker idk GIF by Doctor Who

What's up?
Pardon me, I did say wrong thing about his company. Actually, they had TV rights for PL for almost a decade and this other company powered by Serbian goverment bought it for next 6 years as most of the top leagues and sports in the world. So basically, this new owner of Southampton I guess had another vision, surprised everyone here tbh.

I said shady because everyone here with that kind of money are bit shady. Just the politics and everything.

Pardon me, I did say wrong thing about his company. Actually, they had TV rights for PL for almost a decade and this other company powered by Serbian goverment bought it for next 6 years as most of the top leagues and sports in the world. So basically, this new owner of Southampton I guess had another vision, surprised everyone here tbh.

I said shady because everyone here with that kind of money are bit shady. Just the politics and everything.

joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif

Back
Top Bottom