Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LMAO at Sky running the "Ndombele dropped!" reaction to our lineup. They are a parody of themselves at this stage, insane drama seeking/casual football opinions.

Not sure how to feel about this.

A Barca fan friend of mine told me a few years ago he was the next big thing, but his career has really taken a downturn it seems.

Maybe fogueres fogueres has some thoughts
In the last match he won 3-4 in Rome against AS Roma, his entry was important but so far the balance is negative. I think Juventus would gladly give it up.

Another two goals for Bowen tonight. Would love him at Spurs, though it will never happen. But it will be criminal if he's not in the next England squad ahead of the likes of Sancho and Rashford.

Another two goals for Bowen tonight. Would love him at Spurs, though it will never happen. But it will be criminal if he's not in the next England squad ahead of the likes of Sancho and Rashford.
Very frustrating that we could have signed him instead of Bergwijn in that January 2020 window. Was cheaper as well and obviously home-grown.

Liverpool sniffing round Kounde

Maybe not...

Very frustrating that we could have signed him instead of Bergwijn in that January 2020 window. Was cheaper as well and obviously home-grown.
Or alternatively he'd rarely play, struggle for fitness and go backwards like Bergwijn and almost every other signing we've made in the last 4 years has done.

There is a strong possibility that would have happened.

This is such a clever signing (not a player I would rate or want at Spurs).
1. They have a brilliant ball progressor is Saint Maximum, who unlike Traore has an end product (can keep the ball whilst others join the attack, can pick out passes and can score), with Wood they now have a threat from the air (unlike Wilson, so they have different options).
2. Reuniting him with Frodo where at Burnley he just lobbed in cross after cross after cross for him and some of that shit stuck.
2. He'll improve their set-piece (attacking and defensive where I think they are the league's worst)
3. They have severely weekend a relegation rival, especially as it looks as they've literally nabbed him against their wishes not allowing Burnley to have a replacement lined up.
4. If they do go down, he's a player that isn't going to fuck off.

Or alternatively he'd rarely play, struggle for fitness and go backwards like Bergwijn and almost every other signing we've made in the last 4 years has done.

There is a strong possibility that would have happened.
That's because our recruitment is a mess and we tend to sign the wrong players. For instance Bergwijn over the much more talented and physically more suited Bowen. He was fantastic in the Championship and obviously ready for a big step up.

1. They have a brilliant ball progressor is Saint Maximum, who unlike Traore has an end product (can keep the ball whilst others join the attack, can pick out passes and can score), with Wood they now have a threat from the air (unlike Wilson, so they have different options).
2. Reuniting him with Frodo where at Burnley he just lobbed in cross after cross after cross for him and some of that shit stuck.
2. He'll improve their set-piece (attacking and defensive where I think they are the league's worst)
3. They have severely weekend a relegation rival, especially as it looks as they've literally nabbed him against their wishes not allowing Burnley to have a replacement lined up.
Wood and Trippier were never at Burnley at the same time. Trips joined us in 2015 and Wood joined Burnley in 2017.

Are you perhaps thinking of Ashley Barnes? I think that Trips pinged a fair few crosses to him at Turf Moor.

Plus don't forget Trippers delivery. They have a clear plan.

Back
Top Bottom