Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this bloke is half decent where the fcuk are we in all this?

I just do not get our inability to spot a striker who can play alongside or with Kane.
He's more than decent and has been mentioned on here a few times. For that fee it's definitely worth a look. A lot of top clubs are looking at him i guess we feel he's not going to come here.

If this bloke is half decent where the fcuk are we in all this?

I just do not get our inability to spot a striker who can play alongside or with Kane.

1. You don't see what's wrong with that picture????

2. We were reportedly interested in him a couple of weeks ago (as were City).

8cd9bd2340255b39727ed0554e448112.jpg

Martial is one wanky player. Been living off his debut goal against Liverpool for years. But he genuinely has about 3 good games a season and then looks like someone pulled from the crowd for the rest of them. Average ability and a terrible attitude is not a good combination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom