Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

F3Ng-nSWwAAlfmx

FIFA need to get a grip on this now, it's a joke. Obviously I'm not expecting a corrupt organisation to do anything.

Also how does this make sense:
Bellingham £115m
Enzo Fernández £105m
Caicedo £110m
Rice £105m

Kane £100m

Why are defensive midfielders going for this sort of money, when a world class striker who plays a bigger role in winning games goes for less. What's the logic behind this? I understand contract length etc. But defensive midfielders should never be costing that much.

It's weird that they couldn't be bothered to bid 50m for Lavia, which is what Southampton wanted. Yet can fork out 110m for Caicedo instead.

I don't particularly rate Lavia. But what a waste of time for everyone involved

Only a few days ago the narrative was that they're terrible owners. I wouldn't say one signing changes that.
They aren’t worse than ours. They needed a midfield revamp, they went and bought about 5 midfielders. And good quality too, not just cheap puns.

We needed 2-3 quality CBs for ages, we bought Romero and played him alongside the likes of Dier and Sanchez lol

Back
Top Bottom