Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course it's needed, he's not a free agent, that's literally his transfer fee 😆
Last I heard was they were desperate to get his wages off the books, didn't have him in their plans with Enrique committed to not playing him. Just seen they wanted money from barca so that's why the move broke down.

Still seems dodgy as no one was coming in, taking his huge wages and paying anywhere near 100m.

Last I heard was they were desperate to get his wages off the books, didn't have him in their plans with Enrique committed to not playing him. Just seen they wanted money from barca so that's why the move broke down.

Still seems dodgy as no one was coming in, taking his huge wages and paying anywhere near 100m.

I don't see how it's dodgy, his contract was up in 4 years - PSG aren't going to forsake money just because he wasn't in the managers plans.

Back
Top Bottom