Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't see how it's dodgy, his contract was up in 4 years - PSG aren't going to forsake money just because he wasn't in the managers plans.
He is on huge wages, either psg keep him and pay 25m a year for a bench player or let him go for a small fee... Or sell him to Saudi who offered 100m when no one else is offering 50m. There was no market for him.

He is on huge wages, either psg keep him and pay 25m a year for a bench player or let him go for a small fee... Or sell him to Saudi who offered 100m when no one else is offering 20m. There was no market for him.

Why would PSG let him go for a small fee when he is worth much more to them, that doesn't make any sense?

Despite not having a market players still hold some value, letting go of someone like Neymar who has 4 years left on his deal represents huge value to PSG.

Why would PSG let him go for a small fee when he is worth much more to them, that doesn't make any sense?

Despite not having a market players still hold some value, letting go of someone like Neymar who has 4 years left on his deal represents huge value to PSG.
He is costing them 25m to sit on the bench, they do not want him there. How is he worth more to them?

Why would we let ndombele go for a small fee.

If he’s on about 40M per season then better off rid I guess

He is costing them 25m to sit on the bench, they do not want him there. How is he worth more to them?

Why would we let ndombele go for a small fee.

Because despite not being in the managers plans players don't just suddenly lose their value, a player like Neymar is still one of the best players in the world AND not to mention the commercial value he brings to the club, you don't let someone with that kind of clout go for cheap.

I don't understand why it would be dodgy according to you? What kind of foul play do you envisage happening here? and if so for what reason would there be dodginess?

And what the heck does Ndombele have to do with this? lmao

I really want to see a Swiss ramble type forensic look at how Chelsea are spending all this money on fees and wages within the ffp accounting phase (amortisation is obviously one trick) and what the long term ramifications are in terms of finances and ffp going forward.

This level of spending and number of players in a short space of time is unprecedented, never seen anything like it.

Because despite not being in the managers plans players don't just suddenly lose their value, a player like Neymar is still one of the best players in the world AND not to mention the commercial value he brings to the club, you don't let someone with that kind of clout go for cheap.

I don't understand why it would be dodgy according to you? What kind of foul play do you envisage happening here? and if so for what reason would there be dodginess?

And what the heck does Ndombele have to do with this? lmao
He has no value if you are paying 25m on wages and not playing him. I've explained my thoughts a few times. Have a nice day.

I really want to see a Swiss ramble type forensic look at how Chelsea are spending all this money on fees and wages within the ffp accounting phase (amortisation is obviously one trick) and what the long term ramifications are in terms of finances and ffp going forward.

This level of spending and number of players in a short space of time is unprecedented, never seen anything like it.
Even if they are breaking FFP they will just pay a small fine so what does it really matter? The game is fucked

Doesn’t matter what fine you hit Chavs with; they will view it as the cost of doing business.

The only thing that will curb their behaviour is points being docked/relegation.

Their activity is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom