Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought that was the whole reasoning behind us wearing any yellow away kits in the past...?
(I know the Puma 'Chocolate & Gold' effort in 2006/07 was a direct reference to it, so TWO kits out of 80-odd away kits down the years ain't exactly 'harking back' to our historic roots!...)

I mean the exact designs and colours though - just with modern fabric and fit.

Everyone would just accept them for what they were/are as well - rather than people actually seeming to get quite upset by a design they don't like.....

GTA5 tues ios7 2day new kits 2moz Fifa next wk. been a gd month so far.. Missus hates me and thinks i should grow up but fuck her.. Wait shes not on here is she???

:llorishuh:

I still have my brown and gold "Davids", he left what felt like a week later, I seriously considered adding an apostrophe as I am a David.
Not having names and numbers again.

I had Huddlestone printed on that gold/brown shirt..... they charged by the letter back then, more because it was gold lettering, Huddlestone also wore 22 that season.... 2 numbers, extra dosh.

The printing cost more than the shirt.

What the fuck was i thinking.

Ok ok ... well, how many of you guys are actually getting one of this year's kits?
I'm now just stuck on the name...
So many new signings, and possibilities...:avbcringe:

I am inclining towards the 3 new ... Soldado, Lamela, or Eriksen and ... Vertonghen.
I am gonna be naive on this ... so oh well, but...

I am just worried if someone doesn't kick off or that someone even gets sold soon.
Are any of you guys getting any of the 4 names above?
I'll be frank ... I would prefer an attacker (one of the first 3) ... even though I love Verts.

Any suggestions or advice on who should I get and who would be a safe bet?
Or should I just wait until like Nov. and Dec. to see how they are doing?

BTW,
I know he's gone and all that, but are there any of you that would be getting a Bale jersey? Would it not be alright?

Thanks, just trying to make up my OCD-ing mind. :avblol:

I will get the home kit.But I have a problem:Lamela or Eriksen? I'm thinking of buying Eriksen but what if they change his number from 23 to 10?Lamela 11-great number,cool name,great player but I would still love more Eriksen.Just have the problem with the number. :avbshock: :chadliblow:

I will get the home kit.But I have a problem:Lamela or Eriksen? I'm thinking of buying Eriksen but what if they change his number from 23 to 10?Lamela 11-great number,cool name,great player but I would still love more Eriksen.Just have the problem with the number. :avbshock: :chadliblow:
indie-cred, innit?

I think getting Eriksen with 23 would be an excellent collector's item if he does swap to 10 at some point. You'd be one of the people who saw his promise at the beginning, and didn't just buy his number after he tore up the league. This especially applies to you Singh, since you said this is your first jersey purchase. That's about as novelty of a first buy as it gets.

I think getting Eriksen with 23 would be an excellent collector's item if he does swap to 10 at some point. You'd be one of the people who saw his promise at the beginning, and didn't just buy his number after he tore up the league.
Just was thinking about that!After 10 years I can be like:
Bitchez I had his kit before he was cool! :chicco:

I think getting Eriksen with 23 would be an excellent collector's item if he does swap to 10 at some point. You'd be one of the people who saw his promise at the beginning, and didn't just buy his number after he tore up the league. This especially applies to you Singh, since you said this is your first jersey purchase. That's about as novelty of a first buy as it gets.
It would also be my first kit purchase.

No word yet if an Eriksen 23 kit requires prescription glasses with a Wayfarer frame and a Flock Of Seagulls haircut...

@ cahspur cahspur ... Really appreciate the advice.

That's what I started to figure.
But what about Soldado and Lamela? ... To be or not to be ... that is question.

Like @ Likeaboss Likeaboss said, Lamela is pretty cool, #11 and all that .... and on the other hand, we finally have a good #9 Soldado.

It indeed really is an exciting era to be a Spurs fan ... 3 great new players.

Last edited:
REALLY????
You're clearly going in the right Nike store then....
I can't move for that abomination whenever I've ventured into one of their Child Labour outposts!!!!!

Well, I should clarify that I'm in the States. i live in Portland where Nike is based and there are tons of Nike stores and outlets, etc.

Back
Top Bottom