Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me ... my favorites go as:

Home > Third > Away

This third is nice, but the home remains an absolute beauty. It's unique, yet simple. Hopefully, we will also make some history in this kit ... whether a cup or the league.

Overall, well done to Under Armour.
Maybe, they played it too safe, but the end products are still great.
Plus, I love the fact that our (all 3) strips are different to those in the rest of the league.
Almost everyone that have Puma or Adidas basically have the same design templates. So boring...

For me; Third > Home > Fuck the away kit!

Why isnt the sponsors logo "Cyan" glad its not but just wondering? Seems odd that they didn't stick navy on the home and have cyan with blue on the away and blue with cyan on the 3rd

I'm guessing they've made the Away & 3rd kits interchangeable, with the away, effectively being a reverse of the 3rd (or the other way round, depending on whether you're an optimist or a pessimist!)

If there's ever a clash with either the Home/3rd navy shorts, and they can't wear either the White/light blue top, they'll probably just get the Cyan shorts out, and stick them with the Navy top... might look quite nice, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if it never happens!

Would consider ordering it if shipping wasn't like $20 to the US.
I know, it's egregious.
And UA doesn't offer numbering or names! Really stuck between a rock and a hard place.

You don't pay VAT though (at least on adult gear and a lot of other things) so get an effective 16.67% discount before they add in the ridiculous shipping.

For the "Hero" printing, a £63 shirt will end up costing you £66.49 which isn't that bad - and in fact cheaper than local deliveries.

A plain shirt is £53.99 which is marginally more than the $79.99 charged by UA directly, so it all depends on where you want your money to go, etc (of course you can't get the 3rd from them).

All in all, there are cheaper places to get genuine shirts (kitbag, etc) and the £20 shipping for 2 or more items infuriates me (2 kids needing infant kits which are often only sold through the club early on), but I like buying through the club.

Just wanted to point out it's not as bad as it seems.

Yeah I'm happy to give my money to the club, but I'm not sure why it takes them four days just to get it in the mail. Is that standard for when they ship to the UK as well? Huge plus to Under Armour is they have it in the mail the next business day no question.

Yeah I'm happy to give my money to the club, but I'm not sure why it takes them four days just to get it in the mail. Is that standard for when they ship to the UK as well? Huge plus to Under Armour is they have it in the mail the next business day no question.
At work this morning we had a shipping confirmation come through email for an item that we had completely forgotten we had ordered.

Turns out we ordered the damn thing 5 months ago, and it's just now shipping out today.

At work this morning we had a shipping confirmation come through email for an item that we had completely forgotten we had ordered.

Turns out we ordered the damn thing 5 months ago, and it's just now shipping out today.

:vdvshh: Our American business infrastructure is faultless. Lemme vent a bit.

Four days? You had it good. I waited nine days. Just for it to be posted.

I bought it before our game against Crystal Palace, it only arrived on Wednesday.

I know it's 9000 odd miles between Tottenham and here, but it could probably swim here in that time, not that postage time is the doing of the club. Dispatch time, however, is.

Last edited:
Four days? You had it good. I waited nine days. Just for it to be posted.

I bought it before our game against Crystal Palace, it only arrived on Wednesday.

I know it's 9000 odd miles between Tottenham and here, but it could probably swim here in that time, not that postage time is the doing of the club. Dispatch time, however, is.

Touche. However, I get that the transit can take awhile, but what I don't understand is why they can't get at least get it in the mail sooner. I'm sure they're booked with merchandise demands this time of year and I'm sure they're trying to consolidate to reduce as much cost as possible by building up orders to any given region, but damn that's a long time for such a large institution.

What do you guys not like about UA? Personally love their sizing and they make quality, albeit overpriced, athletic material.
They hate this:

Fuckers need to get with the program. UA is the shit. Who else would have given our home kit "Y" collars? Nike, Puma, Adidas, et al and we would have looked like every other club in Europe...

What do you guys not like about UA? Personally love their sizing and they make quality, albeit overpriced, athletic material.
I love their gear in general but the sizing on the shirts is inconsistent.

Even within their own ranges (fitted, regular, loose etc) they all see to come up different. And the sizes are completely different from what we had with Puma. A Puma large 3rd kit from 2011 is a tad bigger than last seasons UA silver and black xxl shirt. Way off!

Back
Top Bottom