Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trouble is, hardly anyone would buy the shirt with the sponsor logo on; minimising their exposure away from the pitch & diluting the cash the the club would get from the sponsor.

You'd think that fans not buying the shirt would be an issue with potential sponsors wouldn't you? ...and yet AIA were completely unfazed by this.

You'd think that fans not buying the shirt would be an issue with potential sponsors wouldn't you? ...and yet AIA were completely unfazed by this.

Maybe, but I think AIA will be more concerned about their logo being seen on the TV to raise their brand awareness. I'll admit that I'd never heard of them before this shirt deal, so it's worked with me and I'm sure many other Spurs fans.

Tottenham Hotspur
Id say its because its all about their logo being seen on TV and in images - internet/newsprint - not, being worn being worn by a fan

That said, Im sure Spurs didnt point out to them that AIA in red would not go down well with fans.. just, show me the money

Maybe, but I think AIA will be more concerned about their logo being seen on the TV to raise their brand awareness. I'll admit that I'd never heard of them before this shirt deal, so it's worked with me and I'm sure many other Spurs fans.

It worked for me too.

Now, should I ever end up in the highly unlikely scenario of living in Asia and requiring life insurance....I'll be sure to look for a company with a Blue logo.

#FuckAIA #YesIampetty

Squad Numbers

1 Heurelho Da Silva Gomes - GOMES
2 Kyle Walker - WALKER
3 Danny Rose - ROSE
4 Younes Kaboul - KABOUL
5 Jan Vertonghen - VERTONGHEN
6 Scott Parker - PARKER
7 Aaron Lennon - LENNON
8 Jose Paulo Bezerra Maciel Jnr - PAULINHO
9 Roberto Soldado Rillo - SOLDADO
10 Emmanuel Adebayor - ADEBAYOR
11 Gareth Bale - BALE
14 Lewis Holtby - HOLTBY
15 Etienne Capoue - CAPOUE
16 Kyle Naughton - NAUGHTON
17 Andros Townsend - TOWNSEND
18 Jermain Defoe - DEFOE
19 Mousa Dembele - DEMBELE
20 Michael Dawson - DAWSON
21 Nacer Chadli - CHADLI
22 Gylfi Sigurdsson - SIGURDSSON
24 Brad Friedel - FRIEDEL
25 Hugo Lloris - LLORIS
28 Thomas Carroll - CARROLL
29 Jake Livermore - LIVERMORE
30 Sandro Cordeiro - SANDRO
32 Benoit Assou-Ekotto - ASSOU-EKOTTO
35 Ezekiel Fryers - FRYERS

Not sure if serious.....

They can change squad numbers up until the squad list is submitted to the Premier League after the window shuts. Remember they announced Ade would wear 25 last season?

And Ade being the money grabbing mercenary offered to pay for replacements for any fans who had got that printed on the back.

I bought a HP printer couple days ago and I just noticed how some of the colouring on the box is almost identical to the colours on our away kit.

Back
Top Bottom