Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

footballDevelopment-760x350.jpg

:adeohshit:

They have all this at the Isle of Wight College? When did they build a 50'000 seater stadium? Sneaky sea dogs.

Seriously guys, who gives a fuck about how we format our dates?

So most Americans format theirs as reading July the 1st 2013, and you Brits format yours as reading the 1st of July, 2013. Why the fuck is it that big of a deal to you?

Oh, and stop driving on the wrong side of the road. Someone's bound to get hurt.

Seriously guys, who gives a fuck about how we format our dates?

So most Americans format theirs as reading July the 1st 2013, and you Brits format yours as reading the 1st of July, 2013. Why the fuck is it that big of a deal to you?

Oh, and stop driving on the wrong side of the road. Someone's bound to get hurt.

:kaboul: Why do we have a problem? Same reason we have a problem with Stoke playing anti-football, its just wrong!

The only thing we do differently from the rest of the world that I think is stupid is our reluctance to move away from the old British metric system. I have no doubt it hurts our scores on standardized science tests.

But I agree, including the specifications in the date announcement is pretty funny.

The only thing we do differently from the rest of the world that I think is stupid is our reluctance to move away from the old British Imperial system. I have no doubt it hurts our scores on standardized science tests.

But I agree, including the specifications in the date announcement is pretty funny.
Corrected.

And I agree. The US should adopt standard metric. Base 10 is just such a common sense system.

But once again, you Brits are hardly in a position to lecture us. FFS, "stone" is a fucking bizarre measure of weights.

I have to install firmware in to the stuff we build at work, some of our stuff is shipped to the US and as such I have to be sure to put the date in the correct format. After building a cabinet destined for the USA on the 6th of last month, my supervisor pulled me up thinking I'd put the date in wrong....

Is anyone else suspicious of another crap slogan, all these "I will"s everywhere, I will what???? Still, can't be any worse then "new battles, new armour. Get your new armour today"

Yeah "I will" leaves itself so open to manipulation and trolling. Does anyone buy products off the back of such bullshit slogans?

Back
Top Bottom