Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hplogofacebook2012.jpg

This seems to be the colour they are using on their website, so guessing it will be the same on the home shirt.

Is that Adebayor on the left? Wheres his fucking arm?! :adeohshit:
I think that was the night he lost his left arm in that freak combine harvester accident but bravely played on. I am hoping the FA has changed the rule that allowed a Reading supporter bring a combine harvester into a Premier League ground on match day ... the stewards aren't suitably equipped to deal with combine harvesters running onto the field while a match is being played.

I think that was the night he lost his left arm in that freak combine harvester accident but bravely played on. I am hoping the FA has changed the rule that allowed a Reading supporter bring a combine harvester into a Premier League ground on match day ... the stewards aren't suitably equipped to deal with combine harvesters running onto the field while a match is being played.

:gylfi:

Half Gylfi, half Lobster.
I'm not saying I'm ITK but I regularly sext with a member of the Spurs medical staff and I'm reliably informed that they will have the whole "Gylfi getting bitten by a radioactive lobster" issue all sorted out before the preseason is over. In slightly related news, Gylfi is very tasty after 15 mins in the sauna and then 5 mins in an ice bath.

Back
Top Bottom