Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really don't need a third kit. Would love it if we didn't bother.

There is no team in the League we'd need one against this season and if we meet Reading/QPR/Wigan etc in a cup we can just use last years grey and black monstrosity.

That's my wish. Fuck StubHub, Fuck Third Kits.

I'm American. I don't give a daayamn what SkyBet says.
A raft of bets at SkyBet claiming that you do has caused them to cease taking bets...

Really don't need a third kit. Would love it if we didn't bother.
Still not sold about our Cyan away kit, so I am eagerly looking forward to our third kit release under the hopes that it's better.

Ive worked it out. Our third kit is sponsored by apple. They are having their press conference to announce new iPhones tomorrow. When the press are done spunking over a finger print sensor they do the classic "one more thing" and bang out the third shirt. Then Jobs rises from the dead playing a sick riff on guitar.

FIFA14 demo is out for PC, anyone got it yet? Can't imagine we'd let the 3rd out with so little fanfare to be honest.

If you are lucky ,you'll finish the download on the same day. Since EA has really shit servers, and with thousands of people downloading the demo on the same time it mostly take's quite a while. " If you're lucky..."

What odds are SkyBet giving?

Dunno... but when it 'drops' and appears in the Spurs Megastore Window, you can bet SSN's little yellow ticker will be all over it, and Jim White will be wanking over a graphic of Big Ben...
...oh, hang on, wrong window!

If you are lucky ,you'll finish the download on the same day. Since EA has really shit servers, and with thousands of people downloading the demo on the same time it mostly take's quite a while. " If you're lucky..."
Downloaded at the max speed my connection could handle. Finished in about 15 minutes. Haven't had a chance to play it though

We're going for the chameleon car colour
null_zps23abe5de.jpg

Was I the only one who liked all three of our kits last year?
I liked them, didn't get the mixing of styles on the green keepers shirt (home kit collar, away kit chevrons on the back), and i wish the silver trim on the home had been navy. I loved the cockerel print on the back of the home shirt.

Back
Top Bottom