Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tie-Dye, Tie-Dye, Tie-Dye!
images

:baletroll: ... no no no no no ... :bentley:

A white freakin logo!!! :avbfacepalm:

It looks nice, but...
I thought I had finally gotten over the repulsive logo color on the home jersey, but if this 3rd kit is real ... I'm going all HAM again!
:avbwtf:

Come on, seriously... if they can make the logo white (when clearly HP's normal logo color would work on this third) ... why couldn't they make the home jersey's logo color more preferable and suiting?
:avbshock:

A white freakin logo!!! :avbfacepalm:

It looks nice, but...
I thought I had finally gotten over the repulsive logo color on the home jersey, but if this 3rd kit is real ... I'm going all HAM again!
:avbwtf:

Come on, seriously... if they can make the logo white (when clearly HP's normal logo color would work on this third) ... why couldn't they make the home jersey's logo color more preferable and suiting?
:avbshock:
Because the home shirt uses their corporate logo. They want their brand to be seen as it should. It's only adapted on the other kits that we're not going to see as much of.

It's like our cockerel. We've had it blue on the home shirt, but have reversed the colours elsewhere a few times.

Can't get excited about the third kit. Seems to me like someone has gone ":paulinhofacepalm: Shit we forgot the third kit, what are we going to say?" and the reply was "Got it, say we're releasing it on FIFA and we'll just use this rejected away kit:adegrin2:"

Back
Top Bottom