Our signings since Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who are your top 3 signings

• Kieran Trippier

• Christian Eriksen

• Juan Foyth

• Toby Alderweirald

• Paulo Gazzanigga

• Dele Ali

• Paulinho

• Son Heung-Min

• Roberto Soldado

• Davinson Sanchez

• Fernando Llorente

• Davinson Sanchez

• Vladimir Chireches

• Erik Lamella

• Eric Dier

• Serge Aurier

• Ettienne Capou

• Gerge Kevin N'koudu

• Lucas Moura

• Victor Wanyama

• Kevin Wimmer

• Michel Vorm

• Moussa Sissoko

• Ben Davies

• Nacer Chadli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had it been a three vote then I would have gone Eriksen too.
I thought about 3 votes, as you can see. But decided 2 votes would make everyone think a bit more before deciding who to go for. Giving a more accurate and deserving winner. 3 vote would have been too easy.

Poll says top 3 signings !

Might have been better to go for Top 6 signings as some decent players in the list, in no order - Eriksen, Alderweireld, Dele, Son, Moura and Dier might have been my choices, and some might have included the likes of Sanchez, Gazanigga Sissoko and even Chadli, leaving few to include most of the rest, although inevitably the injury prone Lamela will have his supporters.
Too easy. See above. We'd have 2 or 3 players on 100%

Toby definitely the top one - a solid defence is so, so important and he's been crucial to that. Second is actually much harder, but I'd go for Dele - so talented, at such a young age, he's someone who could be crucial to us for a very long time and also benefitted the squad with some much-needed tenacity. He's a very Poch-style player.

I was told we hadnt signed anyone for Poch so am struggling to pick three of the 30 players we havent signed
Some of the players we're actually signed just before Bale, but I'd have had to include the likes of Stambouli and N'Jie without them.
And they were signed before Poch, too.

N'Koudu still waiting for his first vote

:sonhmm:
Everyone conveniently forgot his cross for winks last minute winner. Without that cross we would miss out on top 4. Unsung hero or Forgotten hero. Right man, wrong team. George, I salute you.

Gone for Dele and Son. Eriksen was a tough one to leave out but Son and Dele took it for me because of their consistency and price.

Voted for Paulinho and Chadli.

Paulinho is a player that I am absolutely convinced would have been a fantastic player for us had he been used correctly and not fucked under the leadership and static, shitty football of AVB, by Charlie Fuckin Adam, and by lack of confidence and the supporters turning against him.

Chadli showed promise at first, then absolute quality after a summer of dieting and using a personal trainer. When his father passed away he kinda lost it though, sadly.

Brilliant players who sadly didn't have a perfect career with us.

Eriksen the absolute best and Dele who was great from the off whereas we had to wait for Son to shine.
Apart from the worst signing Soldado most of the other duds have a French connection: Njie, GKN, Stambouli, Capoue and Aurier.

Back
Top Bottom