Our wealth of young academy talent

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me it would feel a little hollow calling someone an academy product if they had only been in there for a year or so before making their full debut.

Bentaleb was signed for the academy in January 2012 when he was looking for a club. 23 months later he got his debut. No doubt player and club should get their part of the credit.

JESUS CHRIST!, we've gotten better at developing young footballers ffs is that the right wording or should we needlessly argue over that too like a pack of clueless cunts lol

Hopefully we can help afew become world class like we did Bale before he facked off to the sun shine

Bentaleb was signed for the academy in January 2012 when he was looking for a club. 23 months later he got his debut. No doubt player and club should get their part of the credit.
apparently had his trial in 2011 but couldn't officially sign for us until 2012 and i think it was the same for Vejlkovic.

Its like Musa Yahaya atm, he is currently training and playing for us but is almost a ghost as there is little trace of him existing

Huh? Then you could do the same for ANY other academy in World football where the situations are similar.

I haven't given you an opinion on how I view this trio, so how you can assume what mine is, is arrogant and wrong.

The irony of you saying that with the state of your spelling and grammar.

The internet, ladies and gentlemen.
My comment might have been harsh and wrong I'll admit that, but to have no clue why Barcelona was brought up is quite stupid, yes you are right it can be classed for every team academy in the world, it just seemed as if you were bewildered by everything that was being said. Yes I'm thick as fuck and what? You jealous?

My comment might have been harsh and wrong I'll admit that, but to have no clue why Barcelona was brought up is quite stupid, yes you are right it can be classed for every team academy in the world, it just seemed as if you were bewildered by everything that was being said. Yes I'm thick as fuck and what? You jealous?
images

and obviously proud to air your ignorance in public. How lovely.
You must be charming.
This is hardly public as this is on the Internet, when I am in public im far from ignorant you calling me that is quite ignorant making you a hypocrite, If when you say charming you mean polite and well mannered then yes you are correct, even if you don't believe me I genuinely am

Back
Top Bottom