Panathanaikos 1882 pubbage - Dirty Dicks 2-2:30pm 6/12/12

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
Same plan as before for those who are interested/have the afternoon off.

Dirty Dicks just outside the east side of Liverpool St.

So far we have S.L.R., Kalyl, Bainzey, HairyRoadmap, Lex, YidoBuckler, four fellas from the Swede Army that we mey last time and, I think, 8colespurs8. S.L.R. will be conducting classes on how to properly use snus for those getting there early.

The plan to get a little bit pissed up and then train it down to the Brickies for a couple of scoops before the game, probably around 5ish like last time.

The more the merrier (literally).:)

COYS.

Same plan as before for those who are interested/have the afternoon off.

Dirty Dicks just outside the east side of Liverpool St.

So far we have S.L.R., Kalyl, Bainzey, HairyRoadmap, Lex, YidoBuckler, four fellas from the Swede Army that we mey last time and, I think, 8colespurs8. S.L.R. will be conducting classes on how to properly use snus for those getting there early.

The plan to get a little bit pissed up and then train it down to the Brickies for a couple of scoops before the game, probably around 5ish like last time.

The more the merrier (literally).:)

COYS.

mmmm snus
General_Wintergreen_White_Portion_Snus.jpg

I will try and get there for DD's, I have Uni, so may have to give my teachers notice that I may be busy that day, attending a 'special event' :levystare:

Uni, pah. I thought that was all about getting pissed anyway.

University is a serious establishment that provide higher education for an extortionate amount of money, when for the first two out of three years you repeat your A-level course and the third, write a huge essay.
Although it makes sense to me as I will be able to pay most of the debt off in my third year placement.

Ok.. I lied. It isn't serious, you don't even have to turn up if your English and the work is on par with GCSE's at the moment. Most people are on drugs or drunk every single night and everyone at uni is hungover.. every day. Our logic is.. alcohol before food. To be honest with you, the amount of shit uni students do, you wonder how we're even at uni considering we're supposed to be young individuals that are more educated etc. hmmmm

On a lighter note. My overdraft is growing and it will be growing by another £100 to satisfy myself with food and drink on Thursday. Oh and btw.. that doesn't mean im buying everyone drinks. :gallas:

:adegrin:

i have an exam at ally pally that don't finish til 1 so probs won't make it to DD, i'll try and make it into brickie's before the game and say hello, i'll be the chinese one

Back
Top Bottom