Panathanaikos 1882 pubbage - Dirty Dicks 2-2:30pm 6/12/12

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like the beer garden at the Bricklayers. Only time I was there was to watch AC Milan away :crouch: :lennon: . One of the best nights of my life. I can only imagine being at a big game like that.

Good to meet a lot more of you yesterday. Atmosphere in the ground was alright, a bit diluted but still. Had a right laugh in DDs there was quite a good turnout. I'll still be starting there for the Cov game I reckon.

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon you'll be pleased to know we made it back to civilisation...

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon you'll be pleased to know we made it back to civilisation...
Told ya. :)

Boy do I feel rough as fuck today. I seem to have gotten a bit more rat arsed than at the previous events. I do vaguely remember subjecting Lex to nonsensical rambling on the train (sorry Lex).

I actually enjoyed this night the most out of the 1882 events, but that's because we had a good crowd at DDs to start and during the match I didn't lose people. However, was a bit dissapointed that quite a few of the people in our block were the strong silent types, but I guess maybe they weren't there because of 1882. It was, after all, a much wider area to fill than Block J for Maribor.

Now I have to take my shaking body out to a noon meeting. :(

that was the best match day experience i've had in a long while. everyone i met was sound as fuck and my voice was already starting to go in the beer garden at the brickie. didn't really see much of anyone after i got into the stadium but sang for pretty much the whole 90 minutes and now i have no voice. coming to think of it, i was so busy singing that i don't actually remember any of the goals. i can't wait to jump in bed now, i'm gonna sleep like a little un tonight. thanks everyone for an amazing evening, can't wait for the next 1882 event, coventry on jan 5th.

also YidoBuckler YidoBuckler next time i see you i am buying you a pint

You crazy little accountant, you.

Told ya. :)

Boy do I feel rough as fuck today. I seem to have gotten a bit more rat arsed than at the previous events. I do vaguely remember subjecting Lex to nonsensical rambling on the train (sorry Lex).

I actually enjoyed this night the most out of the 1882 events, but that's because we had a good crowd at DDs to start and during the match I didn't lose people. However, was a bit dissapointed that quite a few of the people in our block were the strong silent types, but I guess maybe they weren't there because of 1882. It was, after all, a much wider area to fill than Block J for Maribor.

Now I have to take my shaking body out to a noon meeting. :(

That's alright, mate. I believe we were both equally ranting about law and exes.

that was the best match day experience i've had in a long while. everyone i met was sound as fuck and my voice was already starting to go in the beer garden at the brickie. didn't really see much of anyone after i got into the stadium but sang for pretty much the whole 90 minutes and now i have no voice. coming to think of it, i was so busy singing that i don't actually remember any of the goals. i can't wait to jump in bed now, i'm gonna sleep like a little un tonight. thanks everyone for an amazing evening, can't wait for the next 1882 event, coventry on jan 5th.

also YidoBuckler YidoBuckler next time i see you i am buying you a pint

I'll have a Kronenbourg I think :avblol:

I was at Bricklayers with a couple of mates from about 4.45.. met people from Spurs Community and Total Tottenham, but nobody from here :( had no form of contact as well - doesn't help that peoples pictures arn't them!! :walkerwtf:

I was at Bricklayers with a couple of mates from about 4.45.. met people from Spurs Community and Total Tottenham, but nobody from here :( had no form of contact as well - doesn't help that peoples pictures arn't them!! :walkerwtf:

Just look for the men walking around like they own the shop and standing in some sort of executive section

:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom