PAOK Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well all I can say is take note man u. That's how to show some class in the face of shite officiating. Not that it'll get us anywhere....

FFS

So we are eliminated from the Europa League unless PAOK beat Kazan (which they have absolutely no motivation to do) and we overcome a 5 goal deficit. Have I got that right?

I was starting to think we had a great chance to win either the FA Cup or the Europa - if not both. SMACK! Wake up Spurs fan - you know better. What pisses me off more than anything is not the two disallowed goals and the shocking defending in the first 15' but FUCKING GOMES! What the fuck was he doing when the first goal went in? Softest header ever.

Back
Top Bottom