Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone should tell Senegal that Sarr is quality.

Barely gets the fucking ball.

Guess we're just spoilt watching Angeball. This is just hoof it up and hope for the best Brexit style footy.

So, looks like Senegal will be going through as expected. He could still be back for Brentford depending on who they get in the next round but I think it's likely he's going to be missing City, Brentford and Everton minimum tbh.

Senegal definitely through to R16: 27 to 30 January.

EPLWe 31Jan 2024TottenhamvBrentford
EPLSa 03Feb 2024EvertonvTottenham

Ideally, would be great if Senegal lose to Guinea tonight, finish runner up and play the mighty Nigeria in the next round.

Game is on the 27th Jan. If Nigeria were to knock them out, he maaaay be back for that Brentford game. If not, most definitely Everton.

He's missing both of those...

Everton will be a big miss, we will need his energy and running for that game.

Is Bissouma likely back before R16?

If Senegal finish runner up, they'll play Nigeria in the next round. Potential to be back for both games if they lose that.

However it is likely they top the group tonight and therefore will play one of the third places teams in the next round on the 29th Jan.

Interestingly both Sarr and Bissouma could meet in the quarter finals.

I think it's best to just have the expectation that they'll both be back for Brighton at home on the 10th Feb.

Regarding Son, if Korea win the group, they'll likely play favourites Japan in the next round (30th Jan) if they finish runner up, they'll likely play Saudi Arabia (30th Jan) so will miss Brentford regardless. However, I could honestly see a Klinsmann managed South Korea lose to either of them and be back for Everton tbh.

Back
Top Bottom