Pardew

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get manager of the year.

I noticed this quote too...

"Set-plays have been really, really disappointing this year and I am contemplating bringing in someone because we don't have a dominant header of the ball. On the scouting front we are looking at a centre-half who can come and score us eight goals next season. We are saying to Steven Taylor and Mike Williamson, 'are you going to bring that for us?' and putting a bit of pressure on those guys to improve. I think that position which has been a slight worry for us, really will be a positive for us next year.

Pay attention Redknapp, at least to the part about putting pressure on our players to improve.

the man is still a scumbag, just ask anyone in the Southampton area.

Plus the above shows he's a little more savvy with the media, less slimy for sure, but no less underhand.

Man wouldn't understand openness and honesty if it bit his cock off.

Or as Public Enemy once said 'Don't believe the hype'.

As mentioned before, something got posted on another forum about an incident at one of his previous clubs and the lawyers turned up asking for it to be removed.

Naughty, naughty.

spooky said:
As mentioned before, something got posted on another forum about an incident at one of his previous clubs and the lawyers turned up asking for it to be removed.

Naughty, naughty.

What, that he fucked Dean Hammond's wife?

:gio:

:akabusi:

:vdvshh:

:baletroll:

Rofl. If you type in "Alan Pardew" in Google, the top four suggested searches are, in order, "Alan Pardew Shagging," "Alan Pardew Rumors," "Alan Pardew Wiki," and "Alan Pardew Affair."

To quote James Bond, another notorious womanizer, "Where There's Smoke, There's Fire."

VirginiaSpur said:
"Where There's Smoke, There's Fire."
Except if you have one of these:
smoke-big.jpg

:baletroll: :baletroll: :baletroll:

Back
Top Bottom