Parker or Potter ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parker or Potter ?

• Parker

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Potter

Votes: 66 80.5%
  • Conte

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Martinez

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Of the two, Potter. But, any chance we could just get Poch back? I think him and Levy could both learn from their mistakes and team up again.I certainly prefer him to any of the choices we have been linked with.

*Edit - saw Conte on the list, is he linked? I'd take him over Parker/Potter. He can actually coach players too, made Moses into a good right wing-back for example.

Last edited:
Of the two, Potter. But, any chance we could just get Poch back? I think him and Levy could both learn from their mistakes and team up again.I certainly prefer him to any of the choices we have been linked with.

*Edit - saw Conte on the list, is he linked? I'd take him over Parker/Potter. He can actually coach players too, made Moses into a good right wing-back for example.
He’s a fucking loon too, some great stories about him abusing players like Buffon

If you think Mourinho was bad with throwing toys out when thing doesn't go his way, then Conte would be even worse. Conte like Mourinho is well known for fighting the club board if he doesn't get all his signings. A short termist.

And to boost Conte record in Europe sucks. It's domestic or bust with him. I don't see how Levy would provide Conte with a "warchest" to compete. With his only and best tactic 5 at the back, it would require plenty of signings at the back alone.

All the recent rumor doesn't sound good. Levy seems to lose the plot and just desperate to get someone in. There doesn't seem to be a plan.

So it’s a straight choice between either Parker or Potter. But you can now vote for Conte too? That’s too weird for me.

I vote neither. Or is it now none of them?

I think Poch had lost the players. 90% of those players are still here. I think maybe there will be a time for him to come back to Spurs. But that time isn't now. Maybe in 5-10 years. When he probably have won something. Just hope he gets another year at PSG.

Last edited:
Graham Potter all day long for me however I think Parker’s a couple of years shy of the desired experience to take the Spurs job right now but undoubtedly a good coach in the making

Back
Top Bottom