Parking near the stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Usually Tavel from the south west by train into paddington and tube to seven sisters and walk to the stadium .

I want to take my old man too . But he isn't too well and that sort of walk would be too much. Anyone know of any parking within 5-10 minutes walk of the stadium ?

Anyone driven in from outside of london, what's the traffic and route like back out of London ?

Thinking about the Europa league and cup matches so will prob be mid week games ideally

My dad parks down Plymmes Close its off Lansdown Road (not sure about my spelling)
It fills up quite quickly - we only drive down for Mid Week matches and by 7.30 it's usually quite full round those roads.

I normally park at the college at the end of Selby road, off the White Hart Lane, Creighton Road mini-roundabout. It costs £12, but well worth it in my opinion. The site is patrolled and has CCTV. It's a 5 -10 minute walk to the ground. You can book online and just print out your pass to display on car when you arrive. You have the usual traffic issues after the game, but it normally takes me about 30 mins to get back on to the A10, so not too bad.

My dad parks down Plymmes Close its off Lansdown Road (not sure about my spelling)
It fills up quite quickly - we only drive down for Mid Week matches and by 7.30 it's usually quite full round those roads.
This. Anywhere round here is free and traffic is fairly free flowing after the game

I always park in Ikea. Its about a 20 minute walk but no traffic once you get back to the car and its free.

I usually park the other side of the bridge at Ikea and there is a little bit of traffic where the 3 lanes go into one, but generally that's been good to me. Sometimes see a bus full of crazy Belgians parking in the same area. (@Belgian Spur do you know these guys?!)

I have parked a couple of time in the grounds of the junior school opposite the Spurs shop on corner of high road and church street.

I would say though if you do get in early, and have a couple of drinks after the match (otherwise you'll just be sat in the car), not too expensive and about as close as you can get.

Northumberland Park School - 2 min walk to stadium, cant remember price either £10 or £15. Access it from Northumberland Park, @ The Bill Nicholson Pub turn into Thurlock Rd the School is on your right.

cheers all, ill have to take half day to get there on time anyway so will arrive early doors and wont rush back

Back
Top Bottom