Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sorry but Fazio is a waste of space fucking awful, for our first goal today both him and Kaboul backed off and backed off , so weak, dreadful, absolutely makes me sick how us fans would give anything to play for the club and they couldn't give two fucks
1st goal the two CBs at fault, not just Fazio. That was the 2nd time this season they have been paired...
I think we are feeling the cut of naming Kaboul as captain and basically being 'undroppable'.

2nd goal, found out by Rose and Kabouls lack of positional sense.

I think we would be best off playing the Europe back 4, every game, with Naughton in place of Dier.

Look at Chelsea, same back 4 every game, great defensive record...

They-who-must-not-be-named.

Please it hurts to think about those seasons...
Harsh? Francis had a pretty good start when he turned around Ossie's shambles. His reward was a load of shit signings. Also, at least Gross was funny. Poch is a miserable cunt, fucking around and fucking up with much better players. I think this is worse than that era...

What makes our pond any bigger than Swansea´s?

Thats the exact mentality thats driving this club into the floor.

We are not a good team anymore and we should know our place.

Thats the attitude that condemns teams to mid table obscurity or fighting for the lives to avoid the drop. Spurs are not. and will not. be sunderland. villa. hull. west ham. Ever.

Thats the attitude that condemns teams to mid table obscurity or fighting for the lives to avoid the drop. Spurs are not. and will not. be sunderland. villa. hull. west ham. Ever.
Sunderland and Villa have both won the league more times than us.

Something worth considering if you don't think a team can fall from grace. Nobody but the super wealthy is immune.

In commemoration of remembrance day, White Hart Lane home fans today observed 90 minutes of silence... bar the odd whine and moan. A solid wall of booing rang in the players ears as they left the pitch

For sure, don't rotate your centre-backs. Play them every game.

To be fair with Kaboul, our team is really crying out for leaders, and Kaboul does look like a leader out there.

I know there is a consensus that we don't want to make 7 signings again. But I'd take seven signings in January. Two centre-backs, two strikers, two wingers, and a right back
Kaboul looks anything but a leader.
In fact, I will go as far as to say he is the leading issue in our squad.
The guy wearing the armband, accountable/involved somehow to every goal we concede.
There is a reason our Europe back line looks better than the league 4, it's minus Kaboul.

He certainly isn't leading with his actions. But he is out there, talking to people, getting involved in all the bust-ups.
I'd say that there are two things that Poch is doing better than AVB, 1. playing academy players, 2. Spurs look like a dirty team.
I see Mason doing the same thing.
Would you give him the armband?

Should have been given to Lloris, and I hate the idea of a captain between the posts. I would be livid if I was him.

Oh fucking delightful
Baron Bombast has deigned to pay the poor a visit

How splendid.

More endlessly tiring posts of pontificating and proselytising footballing idiocy
obviously the cognoscenti are bored with him as well

Oh fucking delightful
Baron Bombast has deigned to pay the poor a visit

How splendid.

More endlessly tiring posts of pontificating and proselytising footballing idiocy
obviously the cognoscenti are bored with him as well

fuck off mick, although I generally don't agree with most of what salmon says and love having a jibe at him at least he engages with the board, makes his point and adds to the general debate.
give it a rest mate, even I have resisted being a cunt in the aftermath of that performance..its dam well bad manners..go fix someones internet or jump out of a plane mate..or you could always get one of your numerous slaves to cool you down.

fuck off mick, although I generally don't agree with most of what salmon says and love having a jibe at him at least he engages with the board, makes his point and adds to the general debate.
I've been away, what, 3-4 months? That I got under their skin so much that they're still waiting to ponce is what makes me laugh, especially Mr. Michael "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone" Cooper. :avblol:

I've been away, what, 3-4 months? That I got under their skin so much that they're still waiting to ponce is what makes me laugh, especially Mr. Michael "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone" Cooper. :avblol:

all good salmon, i should be over early next yr.. might have to grab a pint with ya and talk some shit..

Very nice and Braveheart of you, but we have been exactly that for nearly 25 years pretty much (bar 2yrs under Harry)

Back
Top Bottom