Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Our DOF not off to the most encouraging of starts then.......

I wonder what other genius pieces of business he has up his sleeve. A cheeky bid for the young up and coming Theo Walcott? Making Phil Jones our new rock at centre back?

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and this is definitely one of those times! I'd much prefer even Graham Potter.

Poor potential appointment. Probably about 10th choice. Maybe we should wait until after the Euros and then nab Southgate for crying out loud.

Frank Lampard is fine. Poor choice going to Chelsea as soon as he did.

Feelings Reaction GIF

He'll be gone by christmas if appointed.

What a terrible choice for the club and if that is Paratici's influence it's shocking.
Literally just picked a random Serie A manager who got sacked

No idea what to think.

For starters is it true? Then is he any worse/better than Arteta althiugh that is hardly an endorsement?

I am stumped if truth be told and cannot quite conceive why it has gone so wrong.

Whatever the truth, a club with all we have in terms of stadium, some players and fan base, should not be struggling to appoint a decent manager.

It is just bizarre..

Back
Top Bottom