Pep Guardiola

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've seen a fair few posts or tweets from Spurs fans saying how they don't mind City winning anything and have no problem with them. All I can say is go to an away game there and then see if you feel the same.
They are horrible snidey fans who claim to hate us (because we often beat them).
I heard more hissing there than any other ground in recent years.

Shit bags of the highest order and I for one am glad they are in pieces this morning.

Correct. Bit of a flat track bully about Pep. He’s grand when his teams are in control and dominating, which is most of the time week in week out against likes of Burnley, Watford, Villa and Southampton.

It’s all about Pep though. His Citeh teams always seem to lack leaders and big personalities. When things start going wrong and a Plan B is needed, they seem to lack in field leadership.

Klopp is a big personality too but he has plenty of big personalities and leaders on the field too.

Pep-ball is very robotic and once-paced.... It's hard to react to adversity when you're like that.

I deeply hope the dynamism we've seen at times is a prevalent trait of Conte-ball whilst he's here.

He's on the verge of signing a new contract
I guarantee that contract being finalised depended on him winning the CL.

At best I think he gets one more season at Plastic City to win it before being sacked if he fails.

Besides contracts mean nothing to their ownership, paying the early termination fee or whatever isn't a problem for them.

I've seen a fair few posts or tweets from Spurs fans saying how they don't mind City winning anything and have no problem with them. All I can say is go to an away game there and then see if you feel the same.
They are horrible snidey fans who claim to hate us (because we often beat them).
I heard more hissing there than any other ground in recent years.

Shit bags of the highest order and I for one am glad they are in pieces this morning.
For me it's the lesser of two evils, City are a horrible plastic club that deserve none of their success, but Liverpool fans are the most insufferable in the league, plus they have almost the entire media on their side.

I guarantee that contract being finalised depended on him winning the CL.

At best I think he gets one more season at Plastic City to win it before being sacked if he fails.

Besides contracts mean nothing to their ownership, paying the early termination fee or whatever isn't a problem for them.

Why do you think City will want to bin him off if he doesn't win the CL? They've never won it in their lifetime and Pep is the only manager who can take them remotely close to winning it, if Pep leaves they go backwards unless they are willing to tear up their current structure or get a coach who embodies the same philosophy which I can't see happening.

For me it's the lesser of two evils, City are a horrible plastic club that deserve none of their success, but Liverpool fans are the most insufferable in the league, plus they have almost the entire media on their side.

Twatty fans I can suffer, but....

Death to petro-murder-ball sports-washing.

Back
Top Bottom