PL Prediction League 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd like to congratulate myself on a fantastic first season in the league. Even after missing most of 3 weeks worth of predictions I still managed to get the Europa League spot. Next season I'll be aiming to break through the 500 barrier. Once again, congratulations to me - and now for another well-earned glass of plonk.

Oh and commiserations to the 40+ people who finished below me - including the Quitters.

That brings the prediction league to a close for this season.

Well done to our winner...

1. Samisspurs Samisspurs 554 points (your prize is me buying you a pint or soft drink)

the rest of our top 10...

2. Football Chap Football Chap 540 points
3. Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb 518
4. zin zin 495
5. mummy mummy 490
6. Yid7 Yid7 472
7. the don 468
8. Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 465
9. Calgary Spur Calgary Spur 662
10. @AllYvesOnMe 461

Thanks all. :thumbup:
Not Bad Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV+

That brings the prediction league to a close for this season.

Well done to our winner...

1. Samisspurs Samisspurs 554 points (your prize is me buying you a pint or soft drink)

the rest of our top 10...

2. Football Chap Football Chap 540 points
3. Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb 518
4. zin zin 495
5. mummy mummy 490
6. Yid7 Yid7 472
7. the don 468
8. Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 465
9. Calgary Spur Calgary Spur 662
10. @AllYvesOnMe 461

Thanks all. :thumbup:
Yeah no, top top performance from me, over the moon, obviously.

Using my undeniable powers of prediction , I foresee Daniel Levy continuing to be an ever living bell end next season.

Back
Top Bottom