Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (a) 1-2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who gives a fuck about disagrees anyway?

Don’t waste your foul vote fellas, just use it for proper cuntery.
Every ratings thread turns out like this. It’s clear he’s throwing a tantrum because his own ratings thread last season received no attention.

I was willing to be patient with the guy but it’s clear he’s not going to stop and he brings absolutely nothing useful to this forum. Almost all of his posts are in these threads where he’s purposefully antagonizing people.

That Bentancur rating will make his head explode!

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

It didn't, it made me laugh at the validity.

Every ratings thread turns out like this. It’s clear he’s throwing a tantrum because his own ratings thread last season received no attention.

I was willing to be patient with the guy but it’s clear he’s not going to stop and he brings absolutely nothing useful to this forum. Almost all of his posts are in these threads where he’s purposefully antagonizing people.

I included your ratings in the selection of 9, well done.

He's not just disagreeing with the ratings though, he's saying other people's opinions are wrong

This is what he said on page 3 of this thread :harrysmile:
"The ratings I have disagreed with are nonsense, not me disagreeing with them. I am trying to make posters think harder about their ratings that are clearly wrong."

Just think....look at the discussion that has resulted by my disagrees. Usually this thread is post your numbers and leave it.
As a side issue, Admin never rates does he ? Why is that ?

The fact the disagreed don't have consistent logic other than no player should ever be rated 9+ is why its trolling.

Agreeing to contradicting ratings whilst disagreeing to very similar ratings to those agreed with., because a player surpassed some weird 8.5 threshold he sets himself.

The guy hates the fact his 1 set of ratings are just as important as anyone else's, so attempts to belittle them.

He should do his own ratings on his own spreadsheet, where only his matter, be the most important rater on the sheet, then keep it all to himself.

The fact the disagreed don't have consistent logic other than no player should ever be rated 9+ is why its trolling.

Agreeing to contradicting ratings whilst disagreeing to very similar ratings to those agreed with., because a player surpassed some weird 8.5 threshold he sets himself.

The guy hates the fact his 1 set of ratings are just as important as anyone else's, so attempts to belittle them.

He should do his own ratings on his own spreadsheet, where only his matter, be the most important rater on the sheet, then keep it all to himself.

I put all the data up, Admin put up a fresh update . Anyone can compare their ratings to others and the averages. If a rating is out of sync.....ask why. I will be reviewing my own later.

Most of what you wrote is nonsense , sorry.

I put all the data up, Admin put up a fresh update . Anyone can compare their ratings to others and the averages. If a rating is out of sync.....ask why. I will be reviewing my own later.
I haven't seen this data, which can't be exact data.

But I did already ask you to clarify why you would agree with posts that had quite varied player ratings, disagree with posts that had more similar ratings, and to acknowledge the relevance of relative ratings against the rest of the team.

You replied with fuck all of use, as usual. Just an attempt at being patronising whilst appearing a clown to most that bother to read these rating threads.

Just think....look at the discussion that has resulted by my disagrees. Usually this thread is post your numbers and leave it.
As a side issue, Admin never rates does he ? Why is that ?
...but the discussion is about why you're such a dickhead - and nothing to do with the thread topic.

Bias can skew data at either end of a scale.

Removing a certain (arbitrary), equal amount (set) of highest AND lowest ratings for each player would minimize some fuckery (at either end of the scale) by reducing and extracting outliers.

As long as it's consistent across the board, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom